New Balance 1080v10
Everybody, meet Fresh Foam X. Fresh Foam X, everybody. New Balance takes its learnings from the original Fresh Foam and data-driven design and takes it a step further in being able to better manipulate it to the needs of the user down to the specific parts of the shoe and foot. They also build on the successes of previous models of Ultra Heel to make for one of the best step-in comforts yet while providing just enough support and structure. Finished off with a comfortable, form-fitting Hypoknit upper, the 1080 v10 is by far the best version of the 1080 we’ve seen from New Balance yet, and you should be as excited as we are to get it on your foot!
- Weight: 281 grams (9.9 oz)
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Engineered knit synthetic/mesh material
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Ortholite cushion insert designed for unmatched comfort and significant moisture control to combat sweat
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
Unused items with original packaging can be returned for 30 days.
Unused items returned after 30 days can be exchanged for in-store credit for their current value.
Unused items with original packaging can be exchanged for 30 days.
Used clearnace items are non-returnable.
30-DAY SHOE GUARANTEE
If yo uare unhappy wiht your shoe for any reason, we will re-fit you or give you in-store credit!
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.